Friday, November 28, 2008

What...shall we talk about?

I miss talking about music on my blog. Naturally I realise that the only person stopping me from doing so is...well...me.

So I'm going to talk about music a little more. It really is that simple. My goal is to use this as a laboratory for writing about music in order to get a little better at it. Why? Because one day I'm going back to school and I'm going to have to do it anyway; so I may as well get a head start. To that end I'm going to try and right the ship, as it were. Along the way I'll hopefully take a little closer look at anything that strikes my interest without limitation to date of composition, style or genre.

But don't worry; we'll continue talking about movies and politics and all that other stuff, too. We wouldn't want things to get boring, now would we?

5 comments:

the warrior bard said...

"No, wait! I can be reasonable..."

Herr Vogler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herr Vogler said...

That time...has passed."

Herr Vogler said...

I was wondering how long it would take you.

the warrior bard said...

That's what she said.