Monday, August 08, 2005

Billing

My wife and I were having a funny conversation today. She was telling me about her day (and the guy she works for, who's fun too - insert sarcastic voice here). Friday is her last official day at work. She was telling me, though, that they've been having a very difficult filling her position (which, as the title alludes to, is the billing position). Anyway, since the beginning of the year 5 people (including my wife) have had this job.

So I've come to the following conclusion: her position is akin to the Defense Against the Dark Arts position at Hogwarts. Nobody seems to be able to keep the position. And yes, Jaques, I do believe that makes the owner Voldemort. Harry Potter is awesome!!!

2 comments:

Jaques Cartier said...

You know, I've been reading up on Judas Macabbaeus of late. I'm thinking that the Voldemort label applies, as does that of Timotheus.

Art imitates life or vice versa?

Herr Vogler said...

With the emergence of so-called "reality tv" I'm beginning to think more and more that art is merely imitating life imitating art. You be the judge!