Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Love for Jerry...

Mia Farrow was on CNN's American Morning yesterday talking about the remake of The Omen (in which she plays Damian's nanny Mrs. Baylock ("She is an apostate of hell!"). She was talking about how this version was superior to the original in its production value, direction, etc. I kind of had to laugh and began to slough it off. Of course the remake is going to have better production value than the original...it has a budget!!! I was, however, impressed when she took the time to mention that she was originally worried about the score because Jerry Goldsmith's had been so wonderful. I considered it very thoughtful that she took the time to mention this.

Rest easy, Mia, Jerry's score is being adapted by one of his best pupils and one of my favourite of the "younger" generation...Marco Beltrami.

Will be blogging about the NY trip soon!

2 comments:

Mikey the Pikey said...

OK, so...I see the time thing, very cute!

BTW, if you posted it at 7:06 would that technically be 6:66?

Herr Vogler said...

Yeah, I thought about that. Decided against it.