Friday, September 02, 2005

The Things I Miss

So as any of you that know my wife left her job at a local music store to become a staff accompanist for a local school district. Now that she has this job I can no longer just somewhat randomly call her up at the store and let her know that I'm bored or that I've scored us Cardinals tickets (of the St. Louis variety) or that I've gotten comps to one of the local shows. I miss talking to her for practically no reason at all in the middle of the day. Just calling her to tell her I love her. I guess that's not no reason.

3 comments:

Mikey the Pikey said...

OH MY GOD!!!! You've just been blog-spammed Brad...that's both awesome and terribly sad at the same time!

BTW...you say I'm sappy?!

Herr Vogler said...

I never said I wasn't sappy. It's my music that isn't sappy. There's a difference, my friend.

As far as the blogspam, in the words of Strong Bad "DELETED!"

Herr Vogler said...

Just kidding. Who cares, really?